JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mtreams 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mtreams 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with Jinszhou Newtwork. I ordered a product and have not received it after almost 3 months and PayPal has refused to do anything about it. I have has three such issues with other Merchants and PayPal has been useless. Think I am done using PayPal. It's like PayPal is part of the Scam!! The other two Merchants are Asia Life Pte Ltd. They shipped a broken Electric Dental Calculus and there is no way to return it and they refuse to communicate and PayPal is silent. The other Merchant is Get a Clear Rear and I have not received the product. They sent a USPS tracking number to PayPal and me and when I put the number in, USPS advises me that is not a USPS number, again PayPal has done nothing about this. They tell me to contact the Merchant.  Again PayPal is useless.  In the future I WILL NOT USE PayPal, I will use a Credit Card that has my back. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Diverswife
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered my item from this company in May. It’s now October. PayPal just declined my request for a refund of an item that never arrived. I tried to contact the company for a USPS tracking number So I could file a claim with USPS, but their email address is a fake. I’m left holding the bag for almost 50 bucks for an item that was never delivered.

I've also filed a complaint with the US Federal Trade Commission AND USPS.  Now, if PayPal could just block sellers from China, we'd be golden!

Login to Me Too

Clapama
Contributor
Contributor
JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY this Company steal my money I never received a purchase confirmation and I never received the product. I notified Paypal immediately 5 mn after my purchase to cancel the payment but Paypal didn't answer. 10 days later they said, the transaction was real because they sent a USPS false number and they closed the case. Very bad for this Company almost 180 people scammed and Paypal still has done nothing for customers and protect this kind of scammers Companies.
Login to Me Too

Nicolamarie
Contributor
Contributor

Omg this is happening to me right now! Disgusting 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up as after 4 months of fighting with PayPal I have been given the refund I was initially denied!!! It took a lot of emails with the virtual assistant but it was worth it as I had paid £30.59 for slippers which never arrived!! The trick I think this disgusting Chinese company are using is providing FALSE tracking numbers. Good luck but never ever buy from Facebook ads and this scamming company again
Login to Me Too

lulu773
Contributor
Contributor

HI THERE, WHO DID YOU EMAIL AT PAYPAL?  THEY HAVE CLOSED MY CASE DESPITE ME RECEIVING A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER FROM THESE SCAMMERS, ITS SICKENING.  I REALLY CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE THE MONEY THOUGH X THANK X

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor

It took 4 calls in one day to do this, so set aside a few hours - it's worth it to get back your headspace.. I first called PayPal &amp; told them I had proof, had also uploaded to their dispute centre through messages, both images of false tracking number and confirmation from my Post office manager that the tracking number DID NOT RELATE TO ME, OR EVEN JINZHOU..I was told they had no uploads..THE PAYPAL REP GAVE ME THIS EMAIL: they wouldn't let any message with the email in, so I'll try this.. <removed> So I sent those 2 images (with my PayPal case number) and she confirmed receipt of those while on the phone &amp; said she would process it from there.. I didn't wait - called again, got someone who put me on indefinite hold, so rang again &amp; told the SAME STORY EACH TIME , then at last, one rep agreed I had provided enough &amp; said he'd organize a refund..then I waited with clenched teeth as I thought it was just another stalling tactic..but, DONE, AT LAST, AFTER NEARLY 3 MONTHS OF TRAUMA..GO GET YOURS!

Login to Me Too

DAMIAN_S
Contributor
Contributor
Same company are still scamming with the support of paypal and the resolution centre.. Time to try again with my claim...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.