JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I've now been given confirmation from my Post office that the tracking number provided by this dodgy seller Jinzhou, or whatever of the (many) names they go by now, is bogus, too..It actually belongs to a parcel from Victoria, AUSTRALIA, BUT sent to another totally different person IN MY LOCALITY..So, PAYPAL, indisputable PROOF! I have also been told that it's not the first time that a website/company has hacked Aust Post to supply bogus tracking numbers...I STILL NEED A REFUND!
Login to Me Too

Roy-Coleraine
Contributor
Contributor

This company should be banned byPayPal.  I’ve just had my complaint against them closed by PayPal.  I ordered a battery-operated woodsaw.  It never arrived, even though Jinzhou advised me that it had been dispatched. PayPal Resolution Centre has just closed my complaint after Jinzhou told them they dispatched it.  Best of it was, I was charged U.S. Tax - but the article was coming from CHINA.  This is a total SCAM which has cost me 35 U.S. Dollars. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Same here in the UK never received the order but was told by PayPal that the seller provided a proof of delivery
Login to Me Too

fiddlover

I'm afraid I've been scammed by this company as well with a $62 shipment that never materialized,and a  tracking link that is inoperable.  Never again! Will Paypal cover this?

Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

It's possible,  file a dispute with PayPal.  Then accelerate the case.  If you do not recieve the item, PayPal will return your money.  If the product is delivered during your dispute process, you will have to pay to ship it back to China for PayPal to give you a refund.

Once I accelerated my dispute, miraculously a "product" was delivered (a miniature version of what I actually ordered).  Even though the return address was from California,  I was required to ship it back to China, it would have cost me $100, my purchase was for $68.  Needless to say, I did not return it & my case is closed.  File a dispute & you might prevail.  Good luck, I hope you win.

Login to Me Too

Djchiu77
File a complaint to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Is this the Federal Trade Commission in Australia? I will look into that, thanks! I certainly have EVERYTHING I NEED TO FILE A FULL COMPLAINT NOW...DODGY, FRAUDULENT COMPANIES SHOULD NOT BE FACILITATED BY FACEBOOK OR PAYPAL..NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
Login to Me Too

Djchiu77
File a complaint to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission
Login to Me Too

Sue1966
Contributor
Contributor
I orderd a ring months ago, nothing has arrived, how do I get a refund please
Login to Me Too

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor

Call customer service <removed>, that is all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.