JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

willieharb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi we still don't know what number you called?

Login to Me Too

Jcmalzeard88
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I've noticed that this comment was removed (obviously, by PAYPAL)..OTHER THAN FOR PROFANITY REASONS, WHAT ARE THEY CONCERNED ABOUT? CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED.
Login to Me Too

Ashley118

I should have known better, but I fell for it.  There's a special spot in HELL for frauds like this.  Paypal shame on you for being a part of this scam!!!

Login to Me Too

Tootsieboots
Contributor
Contributor
I blame Facebook more than PayPal. The fact that these adverts are fraudulent have been repeatedly brought to their attention yet they still allow them to be posted because they are getting paid by these scam companies.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, While I agree with you, they are BOTH facilitators.. Sure, Facebook shouldn't give bogus websites the time of day or any space on their platform , PAYPAL shouldn't allow payments to bogus website operators either! Neither of them have systems in place to HALT THE CARRIAGE OF FRAUD..
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, While I agree with you, they are BOTH facilitators.. Sure, while Facebook shouldn't give bogus websites the time of day or any space on their platform, PAYPAL shouldn't allow payments to bogus website operators either! Neither of them have systems in place to HALT THE CARRIAGE OF FRAUD..
Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a 6' x 18' Flouting Water Mat/Pad in July. From Embracenature.com (payment went to JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED) I was sent 2 different tracking numbers.  I filed a dispute.  As soon as I escalated the dispute,  miraculously I recieved a package from California.   It was a 15 INCH x 66 INCH strip of foam.   To get my money back ($68) I had to ship it back to China.  The cheapest I could find was $70 if I said it was worth $50 or less.  Otherwise it the cheapest was $101.  Needless to say.  Hopefully my Granddaughters can take turns seeing if they can get their whole body on the stupid foam strip, if it even floats.

Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor

Sad.  I'm still fighting to get my money back.  I flied a claim against PayPal; thru my bank and I don't even care if they kick me out.  I used them because I thought they offered me some security from these fly by night companies but they are no better than they are.  Since then when I am offered PayPal as a form of payment I avoid them 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also now considering leaving PayPal..after my initial complaint & request for, first, transaction reversal, then refund to both Paypal & JourneyKip/Jinzhou/Firstrate/Persie or whatever they call themselves by now, the dodgy seller first asks me to return items not even yet sent by them, & only after then sends tracking information (which PayPal strangely seems to believe?)... I believe this is all stalling tactics, hoping I'll give up, but what they don't understand, is, when I've spent most of my working life in admin & auditing for QA & Accreditations, I don't give up easily. I'm hoping to get my refund, but if I don't, I'll have no hesitation in making this a case to every relevant Australian Government department who'll listen! This gaping issue needs to be mended!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.