JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
That number only has recorded messages directing you to the resolution section to communicate with PP. BS they do not respond.
Login to Me Too

Jcmalzeard88
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was an automated answer service too but it gave several options and questions such as haven’t received goods, faulty goods etc. You have to work through the options but it worked fine for me and I received full refund same day. I had threatened the supplier via email with Trading standards and PayPal claim previously on the previous day

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I will now try the AUSTRALIAN version of the PAYPAL website, instead of their app (which SHOULD display the same info, but often presents as a circular issue, with no end in sight)..
Login to Me Too

DougDobetter
Contributor
Contributor
What number did you use?
Login to Me Too

Gem123456
I've just had an instant refund from seller too. Strange..
Login to Me Too

Skipmac
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve just tried phoning but been told by automated voice that this  was still in dispute resolution did I want to cancel case or go to main menu, I put a claim for refund in august after ordering in July, how long does it take to get a refund? I seem unable to get any further, very frustrating these fraudsters get away with it.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Same scenario here it’s so wrong
Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased slippers from this company (advertised on Facebook) and never received them. I escalated a claim with PayPal and have just been informed that the seller provided a tracking and delivery proof. Again I repeat I never received the goods. Will contact PayPal wish me luck
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
No, it's not that simple to spot a scam..after bringing this to the attention of Paypal, JOURNEYKIP/JINZHOU/FIRSTRATE/PERSIE/LYTHAM (the original company - potentially fraud), my bank and Facebook, they can simply change their seller username YET AGAIN and MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TARGET - MORE UNSUSPECTING PURCHASERS WITH MONEY TO TAKE! JUST YESTERDAY, I PRESENTED THE MOST RECENT INFO (AN AUSTPOST TRACKING NUMBER RECENTLY PROVIDED, OBVIOUSLY IN A FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO SILENCE MY COMPLAINT) AND AUSTPOST COUNTER STAFF CHECKED AGAIN.. YET ANOTHER FACET OF THIS SCAM! THE TRACKING NUMBER GIVEN BY JINZHOU (WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN HACKED TO SEEM AUTHENTIC) BELONGED TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SHAPED PACKAGE (WHICH I SAW), FOR A RECIPIENT UNKNOWN TO ME (BUT CLEVERLY, ALSO, FROM MY AREA), WITH A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, BUT THE SENDER NAME WAS DIFFERENT AND WAS FROM VICTORIA, IN AUSTRALIA, NOT JINZHOU IN CHINA... THIS ADDS AN ENTIRELY NEW DIMENSION TO THE ISSUE, DOESN'T IT, PAYPAL? YES, I'M WEARY OF THIS ARGUMENT, BUT IN NO WAY WILL I GIVE UP UNTIL MY REFUND IS FORTHCOMING..NO ONE SHOULD BE THE VICTIM OF THIS CRIME WITHOUT STOPPING THE CHAIN BY WHICH THEY SURVIVE. HORRENDOUS THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HASN'T CLOSED THESE GAPING LOOPHOLES..HOW MANY AUSTRALIAN (AND OTHER) CITIZENS NEED TO BE FLEECED BEFORE THEY LISTEN? If not sorted very soon, it's looking like time for me to contact possibly media, government departments, including my local member of Parllament.
Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item from them in July this year. After 4 weeks it had not arrived & the tracking information provided kept coming up with ''Not found''. I raised a claim with PayPal for a refund. This continued to update for another 4 weeks with no result. After checking the tracking site daily, still with the ''not found'' result that finally, in late September, directed me to Royal Mail. Checking the tracking details there indicated that the item had been delivered - on 22nd August! However, I have not received a delivery from Royal Mail from this company - I have not received a 'Sorry you were out' card from Royal Mail & I have checked with my neighbours who have not taken in any deliveries for me. PayPal have closed the case, due to the delivery showing up as completed. Royal Mail have given me a claim number to give to the seller to report an item not received. Needless to say several emails to the company have not been answered - unsurprising because when clicking on their web address all that comes up is a Spotify page offering web domains! I'm at a loss to know where the item has been delivered, if it in fact has been, or how it's been subverted in this way. Strange how the tracking info only showed up when they were being questioned by PayPal. Has something - doubtfully the item itself - been delivered to an incorrect address/ or deliberately incorrectly addressed? It's extremely uncommon for Royal Mail to lose items. If they do deliver to a neighbour or return things to the depot they always leave a card - particularly in my case as they know I'm unavailable to receive items during delivery hours. How can I be so sure? I'm one of their employees! So it's all a scam, probably quite a clever one - other people here have reported very similar stories, but Jinzhou Network, whoever they are, are deliberate fraudsters. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.