JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pay should be boycotted or something. They are not the only method of payment and they are definitely NOT THE SAFEST anymore
Login to Me Too

Dottie7
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you.   I am going through the same thing now but I have no intention of losing any money.  They have till 25th of this month when the seller has to respond.  I spoke to my credit card company and they said not to worry that their fraud dept would handle it and that they could reverse the payment to paypal.  I will be dumping paypal after being with them for years.  since covid it looks like they fired all their customer service staff and are just playing back and forth with emails.  I am going to ask my bank to even charge paypal with fraud.  I have had enough.  I have pictures of the add and even a video and this scammer is still doing it.  It comes from china - I should have know better.  There is a lot of fraud from there....

Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
I will be speaking with a Class Action Attorney on Monday about a suit against PayPal and FaceBook. I used my PayPal account to pay for three transactions where Two I did not receive the merchandise and One where the product arrived broken and PayPal would do nothing. Disgusting. I have printed out all the complaints in this thread. You may be hearing from an Attorney to invite you to join in the Class Action. I have had it with PP and FB.
Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
I'm with you 100%. This wasn't my first bad experience. One they ruled against and there were a couple that hardly resembled what was advertised. The post office clerk warned me " honey, for what it cost to send back, trust me it ain't worth it." PayPal used to stand behind the folks on whose backs they built there business on but lately, that are just as much part of the scam as the SCAMMERS themselves 👌
Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
I am going to be starting a Class Action Suit against PP and FB shortly.
Login to Me Too

KAHLESSI
Contributor
Contributor
Get real jobs ppl. Enjoy your bad karma you steal!
Login to Me Too

Daniel066
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 4 pieces of their product, but they only sent me 2. Their promotion on the website is fake and fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Sammysoso
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t bother returning any items to this company either. Their return address doesn’t exist. I had the same issue with the company. PayPal said I needed to return the item to be entitled to a refund and they would reimburse me the cost of postage, so I did. Today the package got returned to me stating that the address in China doesn’t exist. PayPal should be ashamed continuing to allow payments to be made to this company.
Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

Let PayPal know that the package was returned to you.  You paid to ship it back and recieved a tracking number.   If the retailer has a false return address, you will prevail.  CALL PayPal & talk to a person.  You did what you where required to do.   Good Luck

Login to Me Too

tabologist
Contributor
Contributor

The tracking number that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY provided Paypal was a small package of mystery seeds I received in the mail.   I guess we know where these mystery seeds are coming from now.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.