JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Wasscam
Contributor
Contributor
Great news I won! I got my money back. I received a ok phone call from PayPal and received my money back. I hope you all do to because they told me they found out the company is fraud. Please call and check this out. Now this took a lot of emails from before but was not giving up. I never received anything but lies. Thanks PayPal but you should of done it quicker then two months of fighting with you. I have learn my lesson. Use my Creidit card.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for letting us know that you had a win...I'm glad for you, as I know it takes guts to stand up for your rights.. All that buyers want is a fair go and it's really annoying that we have to go to these lengths to simply get what we pay for.. My credit card has been replaced now, due to this scam..I thought that was precisely why we trust in PayPal, to keep 'the **bleep**' honest..anyway, great news for you, at least..
Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
I called PP and could not get a live person on the phone. They keep directing me to the resolution center and I send messages and do not receive a reply. What number do you have?
Login to Me Too

Mramhood
Contributor
Contributor
I too was defrauded by this company, using the same method of giving me a tracking number, belonging to someone else at a different address. PayPal also resolved the case in favour of the fraudsters, because they supplied a tracking number which said my parcel had been delivered. However.... I did not give up, I contacted Royal Mail, whom the tracking number belonged to, and asked about my delivery. After 9 days, I got an email, stating that the tracking number did not relate to my name or address. I contacted PayPal asking to make a formal complaint, well after several days of persistence with the message service, I eventually got a reply and a link to a complaint form. I had some significant issues completing the form, as every time I attempted to attach emails and screenshots, which supported my complaint, the form timed out, and PayPal would not send me a direct email address. I persisted by writing my complaint and appending my supporting evidence as a word document and attached it to the form as a PDF. Some time later, I believe it was a week or so, I received a message from PayPal stating that my case had now been found in my favour and my money was returned. I received no apology or explanation, I just feel slightly less angry about the way I was dealt with. I hope this helps those who get caught in this partnership that PayPal seems to assist.
Login to Me Too

camdmc65
Same here. Multiple emails stating waiting on logistics to your item has shipped. Paypal closed my case too. It seemed because seller was staying in communication thats all that mattered. Order was placed mid september and it is now March. Tried to go through my bank and the company told them item was shopped so the bank denied me too. Now when i try to email them it does not go through. Also have nonexistant tracking numbers. We are pulling out of paypal also.
Login to Me Too

Robertapadilla
Contributor
Contributor
Beat them at there own game, mail an empty envelope with tracking then PayPal confirms return delivery and you get refund.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Isn't it sad that in order to stop criminals from stealing money indiscriminately from online buyers you'd have to do that..unsuspecting, trusting buyers who pay IN ADVANCE, with trust that between Facebook, in my case, and PAYPAL, they could exclude those businesses who exhibit untrustworthy practices, I.e. making a habit of changing names to avoid detection, for starters, then hacking Aust post tracking numbers to complete their cover, feigning legitimacy?...how disappointing!
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I just made a payment through PayPal to a company which appeared to be American, dealing in American $...(which wouldhave been fine), but then I saw that payment was made to JINZHOU so IMMEDIATELY, with urgency, CONTACTED PAYPAL but couldn't reverse the transaction! Then, I searched the company name and saw it was potential FRAUD..HOW IS ANYONE TO KNOW THAT THE COMPANY IS BASED IN CHINA, WHEN INFORMATION ISN'T GIVEN PRIOR TO PAYMENT? Even if Facebook doesn't state this, PAYPAL COULD SIMPLY ADD ONE PROCESS: RECAP TRANSACTION DETAILS AND ASK 'DO YOU WANT TO MAKE PAYMENT TO THIS COMPANY, stating the NAME OF THE RECIPIENT?' and that would create less angst and serve their members well...PAYPAL, ARE YOU LISTENING?
Login to Me Too

petalmac
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a coat on 6th July 2020, it has never arrived. I saw these posts and tried to stop the payment going out as it was pay after delivery but Paypal said they couldn't do that and I had to raise a dispute which I did. Unfortunately I didn't see that it had to be escalated after 20 days as I was on holiday so I now can't escalate the dispute and have lost £29.99. 

Paypal should be ashamed of themselves. 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I didn't even know that JourneyKip was the same as Jinzhou Network Technology, which came through with yet another description on my credit card statement... From the moment I made the offending purchase FROM A FACEBOOK SPONSORED WEBPAGE, PEOPLE, after seeing the payment made not to Journeykip, but Jinzhou, Googled it, found 'potential fraud' entries then another name on my credit card statement, I immediately tried to reverse, then claim with PayPal, then contact merchant (Jinzhou) to cancel, but they sent a reply saying sorry goods weren't as expected (When I'd only just ordered & paid, not received)! So, now after seeing a third description on my Cr Card statement, I registered a dispute with my bank.. THERE MUST BE A WAY TO MAKE FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL INSIST ON TRANSPARENCY FROM SELLERS! THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Do they have no scruples or decency in business? Is taking our money ALL IMPORTANT, yet being kind and helpful NOT?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.