JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I've now spoken to my son who is a very astute researcher & internet buyer..He says he researches, researches before actually committing to BUY and sometimes waits months for delivery.. I told him I'm so disappointed in PayPal, after finding out new facets to this process, (I'm just building experience, he says).. These multinational connections think they have us figured out, but after my anger has now subsided to a simmer, I believe it comes back to the start, by asking yourself 'Do I NEED this?' Then, as some reviewers/advisers have said, if it looks too good to believe, probably is..then I'm going to research any item's origin and NOT COMMIT to the purchase impulsively, before being sure that I understand enough..It's difficult when adverts have the 'ABOUT US' HEADING, WITH LITTLE/NO INFORMATION IN IT! When this happens, best I don't continue with that seller.. I'm so committed to trying to BUY locally (AUSTRALIAN) to help our country's economy first, I'm expecting to pay more, but feel I can also trust, more..At least, the sale of goods is overseen by our own laws. I understand EBay has it's own protection (but that's against it's OWN PROCESS?) So, how does that work? I still haven't yet managed to get a damaged item replaced from a Chinese seller, from ordered MAY until now, SEPT 2020! Until Facebook and PayPal start offering full transparency and protection against multiple SELLER NAME CHANGES for cloaking/tax avoidance reasons, BUYERS, IT SEEMS WE CAN ONLY TRUST IN OURSELVES..BUYER BEWARE IS MY FIRST LESSON LEARNED...🤔 Back to the drawing board..😒
Login to Me Too

dlrc
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered slippers from them. when eventually arrived they were wrong size and bore no resemblance to the description. I am currently pursuing a refund through paypal. The company are of course doing everything to stop my money being refunded despite me having to return the shoddy goods to a Hong Kong address! 

This company, having read the reviews is a scam company set up to defraud innocent and honest shoppers out of their money.

trust pilot rating for JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is 100% BAD, not one good review!

I notice that because of this they have now change their name to LYTHAM NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Same company and same bad products/service, just under a different banner.

Do not buy anything from them as you will regret it and most probably loose your money in the process. 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for that..first they call themselves Journeykip, Jinzhou, Firstrate, Persie, and now LYTHAM???? WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE AND WHY DO FACEBOOK & PAYPAL ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH SCAMMERS? MY COMMUNITY COMPLAINT SAYS 'SOLVED'? How is it solved, when this is still allowed? It seems solved was on the basis of one comment saying check before buying..DOH!!! THAT DOESN'T STOP EITHER OF THESE 2 SUPPOSEDLY REPUTABLE ENTITIES MAKING MONEY FROM CONTINUING THIS FLAWED PROCESS.. WITH THAT ATTITUDE TO CONTINUE ALLOWING THIS SELLER BEHAVIOUR, WITH MY MONEY AND THAT OF OTHERS, NOT REFUNDED, THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THIS (in future only) IS TO NOT BUY UNLESS THE SELLER HAS PROVEN TO EXIST, OR AT LEAST, SUPPLY & REFUND FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY (IN MY CASE, AUSTRALIA). SOLVED?? NO...
Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
Standby, I am starting a Class Action Suite against PP and FB. I will be talking with a Class Action Attorney on Monday. Tired of the BS from PP.
Login to Me Too

adhenkens
Contributor
Contributor
Well I went to post office today and paid $27.75 to ship this fake island back. Took picture of the mailing label and packaging. Now waiting for Seller to stand by their word and refund me-AND-PayPal to stand by their work and cover the shipping (up to $30) and refund me that. Include me in class action! I’ve spent 2-3 hours hassling with this!
Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
I will post once I have a Law Firm to talk up our cause!
Login to Me Too

willieharb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Im in same situation with mat. How did you contact paypal to refund you shipping?

Login to Me Too

willieharb
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in the suit I also have the same problem with the floating mat

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
IS The 'SOLVED' STATUS OF THIS ISSUE A BLIND ATTEMPT TO DISCOURAGE FURTHER COMMENT? THE ADVICE GIVEN PRESUMES THAT CERTAIN FLAGS ARE INDICATIVE OF SCAMMERS, BUT WHEN THEY'RE ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR USERNAME AT WILL, THE SCAM SIMPLY CONTINUES, UNHINDERED. IN THIS WAY, ANY PLATFORM, I.E. FACEBOOK OR PAYPAL ACT AS FACILITATORS TO POTENTIAL SCAM/FRAUD..THIS IS UNTENABLE!
Login to Me Too

Wasscam
Contributor
Contributor
That is weird because they told me at PayPal several days ago that they were not allowing them on the their site interesting. Wow glad a did get my money back but it was a fight. Two months I was **bleep** this company/ fraud could just take my money and PayPal heated all this proof . Really I sent them all the complaints from you guys too . To show look hello I asked them to hire me I think I could do a great job. All I had to do is do a little research and find out a lot. Well good luck don’t give up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.