JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
I agree but PayPal and FB get paid from this company and don’t give a **bleep**. I cancelled my PayPal Account.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by family that purchases were safer through PAYPAL...Obviously, though, this is NOT the case! Seems that if Facebook and PayPal both profit from sales, they aren't interested in the Buyer's perspective...SAD! AND, NEAR MY COMMUNITY POST, IT NOW SAYS 'SOLVED'??? Who determines what that means?? How has this been solved? I've had no help from either PAYPAL (WHO TOOK THE DODGY PAYMENT FOR THE DODGY SELLER), OR FACEBOOK (WHO, IT SEEMS, ALLOW ANY DODGY SELLER TO ADVERTISE!) WHY CAN'T THEY BOTH INSIST ON TRANSPARENCY OF WEBSITE LOCATON, BUSINESS NAME SO BUYERS AT LEAST KNOW WHO & WHERE THEY'RE BUYING FROM.. THE AUSTRALIAN GOVT NEEDS TO INTERVENE IN ONLINE INTERNATIONAL SCAMS IF THEY'D like Australians to buy AUSTRALIAN MADE, WHICH IS WHAT I TRY TO DO..
Login to Me Too

Wasscam
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you can you can reopen the case a second time I did and did get the money back. The lady on the phone said they know this is a fraud company now. Good luck
Login to Me Too

adhenkens
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get PAYPAL on the phone?  I have been messaging for a week + where I got -- but they show I have to send and pay for it to go back to China.  I tried to escalate to have the company pay for postage, then the "CLAIM / DISPUTE" shows closed and there is no information where to send the crappy mini mat that was suppose to be a 3-6 person floating island from the SCAMMING China Company JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO. LIMITED.    Then PayPal says they'll pay $30 (via messaging customer service)- but my case shows "Closed/REsolved" and I have no address where this piece of crap mini stryrofoam is suppose to go.   I have wasted hours trying to get help from PAYPAL and its like running into a freaking wall.  Like asking " How can I help you" -- and the answer is "yes" and that's it.  You get stuck in this circle cycle trying to get help and getting nowhere!    

I too believed that PayPal was a solid company and I am getting a completely different impression now.  I have no interest in doing any business with them any longer -and just use my own bank credit card company. 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously this community page is INTERNAL only, as it's within PayPal.. I, too, was on that merry go round, trying to contact PayPal admin so you're not alone..It's designed to be circular, with the 'message us' placed in an obscure position at the base of the page. They may hope most will give up. I also felt cheated when they deemed my issue resolved.. If no REAL solution is forthcoming by 20th (tomorrow) which is the date given to me by PayPal, the next step for me, logically, is to leave their confines & go PUBLIC with these types of complaints.. It's sad that may be the only way to open up this problem. Hang in there everyone and remember, YOU'RE THE CLIENT AND IT'S YOUR MONEY THESE SCAMMERS PLAY WITH. Just let all your friends know (everywhere, that is, personally, in your community, as well as on FB, Twitter etc) to be extra wary of buying from FB or PayPal sponsored sites, as neither of those entities are providing enough protection and you could be wasting your time and money, with only annoyance & stress to gain and $ to lose. I'd also suggest saving your correspondence for future use if you're serious about stopping this behaviour..
Login to Me Too

adhenkens
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I’m pursuing refund thru my credit card company now.
Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
What number did you call?
Login to Me Too

Darinj1
New Community Member

I ordered a floating river mat that was advertised on Facebook. It was supposed to be large enough for 3-6 people well after a month and a half I got a package from them (very small). I opened it a a piece of foam a little bigger than a envelope. Of course I tried to dispute it thru PayPal with no luck. It’s a shame PayPal And Facebook will not Block these scammers. 

Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

Same stupid piece of foam I recieved.  There IS definitely a pattern with this scammer & PayPal is allowing it to continue !

Login to Me Too

lpmauceli
Contributor
Contributor
I have talked to three Law firms that specialize in Tort Suits and they were not interested. I have two more I am waiting for a reply. If no Firm is willing to tackle these two giants because of their size. I guess they will continue to **bleep** all. Maybe there should be a mass cancellation of accounts.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.