JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Never received order: Inv # c1279481521779.1 24N93430GA7894054
Login to Me Too

Zebjon
Contributor
Contributor
I am now having the same problem false tracking number stated delivery made. I contacted Yodel courier whe said he had not been anywhere near my address but data security would not allow me to find out where my parcel had been delivered. Contacted Jinzhou they said sorry but goods were on their way. I somehow doubt it
Login to Me Too

Morrelly2820
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem as lots of other people, why aren’t Paypal removing these scamming companies? 😡

Login to Me Too

HarvC

Xinhaiyue network, which is not the name used in the advertisement, sold me 10 coins that were advertised as American Silver Eagles which are one once of pure silver.  The coins are fakes.  They can be picked up with a magnet and don't even weigh an ounce.  The seller suggestion was to give me a credit for 8.00 and told me to donate the item to Charity.  So basically they counterfeited American Coins, sold them through a facebook ad and are telling me to bad.  I used they pay in four option and am being told I am still responsible for the payment even though the product I received was not what was advertised. I told them I ws going to get the U. S. Attorney involved since it involves counterfeit coins.  I am waiting for the response.  It should be noted that the "coins" are still being advertised on Facebook.  I am notifying them as well.

Login to Me Too

sueklo
Contributor
Contributor
Utterly hopeless. Have had the sweetest messages from paypal telling me the criminal **bleep** have provided proof they sent me the shoes and now I must prove I didnt receive them. As a prosecuting criminal barrister it must be assumed I received them because my word, together with the entire internet alive with people protesting about these **bleep** sending tracking 'proving' they sent them, isnt enough. Like everyone else I cant prove a negative even though I actually saw royal mail in the locked post room and he sd there was nothing for me.
Login to Me Too

kimimora
Contributor
Contributor

This seems to be a disturbing trend and PayPal is doing NOTHING to protect consumers. I purchased a twenty piece food storage set for $40. I received one small plastic container. Since the tracking showed delivered, my claim was denied. I had another item show delivered to my community mail box I DONT HAVE A COMMUNITY MAIL BOX!!! ALLITEMS FROM CHINA SHOULD REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AND THEN CONFIRMATION THAT WHAT WE ORDERED ACTUALLY IS WHAT WE GOT. DO BETTER PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Kazzyk
Contributor
Contributor
Just out of the blue, PayPal have issued a refund. Don’t give up
Login to Me Too

warclub
Contributor
Contributor

I got cheated and yes, Paypal was in on it.  When I wanted my money back after being scammed by Jinzhou Network (doing business under a hundred bogus names, like "Letsflytosky"), I appealed to Paypal and their answer was for me to mail back the ridiculously wrong item back to Hong Kong (when it had been advertized as USA).  They said nothing else could be done in my case unless I replied, but the ONLY WAY TO REPLY WAS FOR ME TO GIVE TRACKING INFO!  In other words, Paypal didn't want to hear it.  Just pay more money to ship the cheap Chinese **bleep** back and HOPE I might get half my money back.  Jinzhou and Paypal are ripoffs.

Login to Me Too

Wasscam
Contributor
Contributor
I was suppose to get my shipment three different dates and three numbers but PayPal still didn’t think that was odd like I have time to send a hundred emails out to them fighting a fraud company it is not really the money it is about getting ripped off I am so angry but what makes me more angry is I pay PayPal to work for me. They are not 😡. This is still in progress I am not giving up I will keep fighting because this is wrong.....
Login to Me Too

Els4032
New Community Member
This a fraudulent company pay pal has to know about this company and have chosen not to do any th thing about luckily I was able to resolve my issue with capital one totally disappointed with pay I will be closing my account today.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.