JIADI Co Ltd thieves and scammers

weymouthsailor
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of shoes from this company - first and last time I've bought from Facebook. I had to chase and chase and go to Paypal before they arrived, after a 2 month rail journey from China .  Wrong colour, wrong size.  I escalated the claim and had it as a different from order claim.  I am offered a refund, BUT I have to return the shoes within 10 days.  this means by air, and will cost almost as much as the shoes.  How is this a fair resolution, and why is Paypal expecting me to accept this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RHS1954
My item was not shoes, but overpriced eye brow pencil. I also ordered first and last time from Facebook. After chasing for three months, received item. Old and dried out, not color ordered. Was offered return after I shipped back! Now PayPal has offered to reimburse me up to $30 in return shipping costs, IF my case is approved. I am glad I only lost $32 on this. I would never throw more money at it, and try shipping back to Hong Kong. I have read so many accounts of how this company is a scam... I have conveyed twice thru texts (only way you can communicate with PayPal) that this is a scam company. They are doing nothing about it, so I am done with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.