JIADI Co.,Ltd https://cardecoration.store

Temp20201117c
Contributor
Contributor

JIADI                   -negative $56.95 May 29, 2020 

Payment Mini HD Camera Glasses - Camera Glasses+256G SD Sale free Shipping

I got scammed. I tried to file the dispute after some minutes of the transaction but could not do it. Neither I could cancel the order nor file any dispute. I also can't contact the seller. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Nugutierrez
New Community Member

This is scam. 

Login to Me Too

gigito2boys
Contributor
Contributor

ordered from you on 7/5/2020  invoice id -15939843354651946454534 transaction id 6mf60961lx0217051  as you represented under armour-you took 99.00 from my paypal account and listed the items as shipped the very minute i placed the order- impossible- I have had no contact from you- no merchandise and dont expect to- I have opened a dispute case with paypal in resolution center- but i doubt that will make any difference to you----- shame shame shame- stealing old folks money----what a scam- 

Barbara Zagorski

Login to Me Too

kkabbott89
Contributor
Contributor

My item's tracking went to my city's name with a different state. My case with PayPal keeps being pushed out. Obviously PayPal knows this is a scammer. 

Login to Me Too

Rocksammy
Contributor
Contributor

this keeps happening to me too, I opened the dispute in June and every week the date keeps changing to reach the resolution, getting a bit over it, although I have provided confirmation from Australia post confirming that this parcel was not addressed to me and the description is completely different  than what I brought were as Jadi says the tracking number provided is correct and delivered.. and here I am still waiting well over 4 months later waiting for my money back. next week im going to my bank if I haven't received this.  Pay pal might as well just work for  the scammers, what a joke

Login to Me Too

kkabbott89
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Customer service at PayPal is less than helpful. There's no end date for the dispute in sight. I started my dispute in June as well. On Sept. 15th, the case was supposed to close. They moved the date to October 15th on that day. I'm very frustrated.
Login to Me Too

Midnite906
Contributor
Contributor
I got **bleep** out of 49.00 dollars and the told PayPal it was shipped!!! HOW MANY TIMES IS PAYPAL GOING TO LET YHIS HO ON !!!!
Login to Me Too

Meghansolo
New Community Member
Happened to me too, in April, and I’m only noticing now as I work on my taxes. Ugh. Is there any point trying to dispute the charge for $36.88? The scam website no longer exists but I’m noticing scam web ads pop up all over a Facebook lately. The scammers take pictures and review from real Etsy or Amazon sellers and steal people’s money. I report every fake ad I see now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.