JH Mall wncmore scam

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to PayPal today... They said if others report it as a scam it will be looked at. I told them of similar posts and meh, blah blah, hands are tied. 

PayPal has become a joke. Now, I have to return the item at my own cost and provide evidence, and it's going to cost more than the 50 USD to return as its in a large box.

FFS. That's exactly what the scammers are counting on! Too much time/money to be worth it. They get to continue to sell $10 toys for $50

Ugh

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me and I’m furious at what I received versus what this company advertised. They also didn’t even send my complete set of 3, only 2. Plastic junk toys and the chargers don’t even fit. It’s a shame that PayPal who prides themselves on buyer protection is protecting a scammer company and offering no resolution to us buyers. It makes absolutely zero sense to expect us to pay return shipping when we were the ones who were scammed. It’s clear by what we have documented on what was advertised to us prior to purchasing and what we received is a total scam! I use PayPal for the sole purpose of buyer protection which I thought they were good at but they will be of no use to me in the future! There seems to be many many more than the 2 of us who have been scammed by this same company!
Login to Me Too

C-lion
New Community Member
I also got scammed by this company and PayPal refuses to help.
Login to Me Too

KPA3
So wish I had checked into this before I purchased a tent from them. Arrived horribly late, and what arrived was a product I could buy at Walmart for $23. Not even close to the tent I ordered. After back and forth PayPal is giving me nearly $150 back but it takes nearly $80 to mail it back to China. Layout will reimburse me $30 from their shipping program though. JH Mall needs to be banned from PayPal somehow.
Login to Me Too

flint21

Paypal is useless. I got ripped off too. I canceled my order in a few hours of making it, the JH scammers kept trying to bargain. Told them over and over to cancel. Had all the documentation. Gave it to payscam. They sided with the JH scammers and the junk was sent. Even though their site says if you cancel before they ship you will be refunded. Canceling my payscam account and my bank will fix this rip off. 

Login to Me Too

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

That's ridiculous... Can't cancel an order a few hours after being placed? It took them weeks to provide a tracking number even though it said 24hr shipping.

Cmon PayPal, step your game up and stop being slapped around like a **bleep**

Login to Me Too

rv85
New Community Member

I, too, may have to go to the bank and make a dispute. I ordered a product through Facebook, yes, that was my first mistake. It has been a month and no product. The day after placing an order, I received an email stating that the product had shipped and providing me a tracking number. The tracking number is invalid. It is linked to an all in one tracking website which works fine under normal circumstances but this number I have been given is bogus. I gave it more time and finally sent an email to the address provided in my shipping email. No response. I began looking at the website and found another email. I sent a message to this one and got an auto response telling me where to find the tracking number. Not helpful. I decided to look at avenues using PayPal and there was yet another email associated with the company. I sent an email to that one and no response. I have now opened a dispute with PayPal and received an auto response from the "company" which my Gmail account sent straight to Spam because it is similar to other junk. This auto response came from ANOTHER email address. No other form of contact can be found for this company. No physical address, phone number, nothing. 

Not to mention, this "last day promotion" which has been going on since I ordered. I just wanted to save money since things are so unsure right now. Instead, I sent some scam company money and got nothing for it. I really hope PayPal takes these complaints seriously and considers the type of sellers it wishes to be associated with. I hope you all are able to get your issues resolved as well!

Login to Me Too

VicMars
Contributor
Contributor
Re Flofragrance scam.. I too received washing up bowl. From Facebook advert, paid via PayPal. Four days later my bank account was defrauded. PayPal contacted them,( for different company JH MALL.) when item not delivered, it arrived next day. Now they are contacting them again for a refund, as goods not as advertised. However according to many Internet posts they charge you $50to $100 to post return. PayPal have had complaints as far back as March from hundreds of scammed victims globally. Many companies flofragrance, buzz Lilley, JH MALL to name a few. So PayPal are well aware of these scammers but continue to process customers payments to them. Therefore they are complicit in these frauds. I intend to contact press and TV in UK. Too many people are being scammed. I therefore would like to get at least 50 people to testify, to progress a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT which I would be happy to act as representative. If you would care to support this please private message me on Facebook. Kind regards Victoria Marsden
Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
How can PayPal not see what a scam this is. The website we all ordered from now suddenly forwards to a completely new website. If that doesn’t scream scam I don’t know what does considering all the complaints I’m seeing from others customers who were also scammed.
Login to Me Too

LightGuy
Contributor
Contributor

It's all about the money. The scammer makes them lots of money, and the scammer knows how to play the system. By offering to take it back they have fulfilled their obligation to PayPal and don't look like a scammer. The scammer has figured out that if people have to spend lots of money to send it back most will just chalk it up to they got **bleep** and not send it back.

The PayPal rep that I talked to said JH Mall is in good standing and it appears I'm trying to scam the seller because I have a problem sending it back to China. If you don't send it back, no refund. 

Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
Of course they are in good standing because no one in their right mind wants to spend more than it cost to ship it back. I used PayPal for their so called buyer protection which they obviously don’t stand behind like they claim too so I can just use my credit card without PayPal and have better protection.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.