JH Mall wncmore scam

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to PayPal today... They said if others report it as a scam it will be looked at. I told them of similar posts and meh, blah blah, hands are tied. 

PayPal has become a joke. Now, I have to return the item at my own cost and provide evidence, and it's going to cost more than the 50 USD to return as its in a large box.

FFS. That's exactly what the scammers are counting on! Too much time/money to be worth it. They get to continue to sell $10 toys for $50

Ugh

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

DannyReload
Contributor
Contributor
Ive also reported it as a scam
Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
Total scam! Not only did they not send my whole order what they did send is garbage. Completely false advertising based off what they used for photos and videos to show us what we thought we were buying. The chargers they sent don’t even fit to use on the RC toys and they are tiny and plastic junk! They are ripping people off and it’s a shame if PayPal isn’t standing behind their customers and allowing scammers to take peoples hard earned money. Guess I’ll stop using PayPal since they don’t actually offer the buyer protection they claim to.
Login to Me Too

VicMars
Contributor
Contributor
Re Flofragrance scam.. I too received washing up bowl. From Facebook advert, paid via PayPal. Four days later my bank account was defrauded. PayPal contacted them,using a different email (for different company JH MALL.) when item not delivered, it arrived next day. Now they are contacting them again for a refund, as goods not as advertised. However according to many Internet posts they charge you $50to $100 to post return. PayPal have had complaints as far back as March from hundreds of scammed victims globally. Many companies flofragrance, buzz Lilley, JH MALL to name a few. So PayPal are well aware of these scammers but continue to process customers payments to them. Therefore they are complicit in these frauds. I intend to contact press and TV in UK. Too many people are being scammed. I therefore would like to get at least 50 people to testify, to progress a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT which I would be happy to act as representative. If you would care to support this please private message me on Facebook. Kind regards Victoria Marsden
Login to Me Too

crumblerumble
Contributor
Contributor
@ Victoria Marsden, in the same boat. I’d like to join the class action. The address flofragrance gave me to send the plastic bowl back doesn’t even look like a proper address. I love how it was sent by a distributor locally (in Australia) but I have to send it back to China.
Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what they did to me also. The video and photos they used in their advertising is completely false compared to what I received! It should be illegal but they keep getting away with fraud. I ordered a 3 piece set and only received 2 of it. It arrived in wet damaged boxes and it’s plastic cheap made junk. The advertising video even shows someone standing on one and riding on it. What I received is tiny and the size of my foot. No way you could stand on it and ride. That shows you how falsely they advertised compared to what they sent me.
Login to Me Too

Katbear27
Contributor
Contributor

The advertising for this item has disappeared. If I'd known the directions for use would not be included, I would've saved the ad, which showed how to use it, sort of. It's a support bra . I'm stuck with it and have no idea how to make use of it. Guess experimentation is my only option.

return.jpg

Login to Me Too

CW20201
Fell for the same scam... sent it back out of principle. As it's a light item I used paypal shipping programme to reclaim costs..
Login to Me Too

Purple10
We’re you able to reclaim the total cost of shippingit back?
Login to Me Too

LightGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. Not even close to what I ordered. All the boxes were crushed and it's all cheap plastic junk you can get at Big Lots for $10. When I

filed a complaint with PayPal I had everything documented showing them the web site and pics of what I got. The only resolution was for me to send the product to China at a cost of $108 for a product that cost $99 (all three trucks).

I called PayPal explained I wanted a US address or a return label as it didn't make sense to spend more than I paid for the product to send it back. They offered no assistance and the person on the phone was rude and even accused me of trying to scam the retailer. If I didn't send it back they would find in the retailer's favor. When I explained again they are letting a scam company get away with it, she didn't care and her response was "if you don't send it back, you are the scammer".

Ultimately I went to my credit card company that is linked to my PayPal account and opened a dispute there. After showing them all the PayPal documentation, screenshots of the web site I took at the time in case there was an issue, pictures of the product and crushed boxes, and links to this tread they found in my favor and credited me back the money. 

Lesson learned, never use PayPal if you want consumer protection. The help fule the scammers and knock-offs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.