JH Mall wncmore scam

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to PayPal today... They said if others report it as a scam it will be looked at. I told them of similar posts and meh, blah blah, hands are tied. 

PayPal has become a joke. Now, I have to return the item at my own cost and provide evidence, and it's going to cost more than the 50 USD to return as its in a large box.

FFS. That's exactly what the scammers are counting on! Too much time/money to be worth it. They get to continue to sell $10 toys for $50

Ugh

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Got my shipping refund... Now waiting on JH Mall to say they have received the junk back. 

What an enormous waste of time and money. Complete fraud and the onus is on us to sort it out. Ugh

Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
It will cost as much as I spent to return to China since I got the 3 piece set.
Login to Me Too

COLTARO
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same sh.. Ordered 3 for 99.99 usd paid extra 9.99 usd For vip delivery 3-7 days. Made a claim, now changed it to not as ordered Jh mall has 5 days more to answer Also paid 14.27 eur for customs service Hope PayPal will resolve this matter For all off us
Login to Me Too

FrederikeVos
Contributor
Contributor
Was in the same situation, escalated as the scammer didn’t send the item. Same day scammer sent plastic junk tracking info. On reception i changed the claim to significantly different as advertised. This time seller didn’t respond and i got a refund. Didn’t have to sent the product back as the scammer also didn’t leave an address.
Login to Me Too

COLTARO
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me yesterday Thx PayPal community and PayPal
Login to Me Too

RichBecker
Contributor
Contributor

No happy ending here. PayPal escalated my customer service complaint but did not follow through and get back to me before the return deadline, forcing me to update the resolution center without a tracking number. Therefore they denied my claim against JH Mall. Honestly, I’ll avoid using PayPal for consumer purchases unless going forward unless I have to. The safety, security, and protection is inferior to most credit cards. 

Login to Me Too

lalue8
Contributor
Contributor

All in the same situation, my dispute with PayPal was closed, when I say they are shipping to the wrong address AND then saw all the reviews (darn I know) I see I should say goodbye to this money.

So annoyed by PayPal, that's why I rarely use this service and will stop now.

Login to Me Too

RichBecker
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with this company, but they used a different name to sell their products. They sent a defective product and the wrong item, and they offered to resolve it by offering $11 for a $60 purchase, or I could try to send it back (which will be expensive) and if they don't get it back or lose it, I'm out fo the money anyway. The actually said this and they are still allowed to be a merchant. It's unreal. 

Login to Me Too

Lee473
Contributor
Contributor
I paid 87.00 for 5.00 worth of plastic crap. The video had a guy actually sitting on the 2 foot long metal tractor. I received a cheap plastic tractor 8 inches long. The postal service said it would cost 90.00 to ship it back to China, ups 150.00!
Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
I was in the same situation and started a claim. Seller wouldn’t respond back to me so I escalated. PayPal sided with me as I had lots of proof of the sellers scam. JH Mall of course responded right away to PayPal and offered me a full refund provided I pay return shipping. Shipping would cost like $90 and I paid $94.96 for the junk I received. I called the PayPal back and there is no shipping going in or out of China right now so PayPal refunded me fully and I didn’t have to return and rep said I can either trash products or donate them. Trash is all they are worth.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.