JH Mall wncmore scam

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to PayPal today... They said if others report it as a scam it will be looked at. I told them of similar posts and meh, blah blah, hands are tied. 

PayPal has become a joke. Now, I have to return the item at my own cost and provide evidence, and it's going to cost more than the 50 USD to return as its in a large box.

FFS. That's exactly what the scammers are counting on! Too much time/money to be worth it. They get to continue to sell $10 toys for $50

Ugh

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
Never got a response from the seller so I escalated the dispute and of course JH Mall responds to PayPal right away. The seller offers to refund me if I return product. The cost to ship back to China cost what I paid for the set. So the scammer wins and will continue to scam and win. They know most won’t spend that much to return and if they do they get their product back and the buyer is out what they spent because the shipping is so expensive to send back products so it’s pointless to even return it. The return shipping should not be on the buyer considering the seller mislead the buyer and sent totally different and low quality products. PayPal needs to do better. PayPal did tell me the sellers account is under investigation after all of the complaints and they should make the seller pay the return shipping not us buyers. We the buyers did nothing wrong but are being punished by having to pay return shipping that cost as much if not more than the product cost.
Login to Me Too

Tallden
Contributor
Contributor

What is the point of this community?

To tell each how we all got shafted by these people?

Paypal are just paying lip service to each of us.

My wife bought something that was totally different to what was advertised and like everyone else was told to send it back to China for a refund.

She has escalated back to PayPal and failure to resolve this matter to her satisfaction then we will both be withdrawing our custom from PayPal.

This appears to me is our only recourse. 
Remember even **bleep** Turpin wore a mask when he robbed you!!!

Login to Me Too

IRINAFJL
PayPal are complicit in this scam by allowing a false account to trade through them. If you need to return ( which it is 99% for sure) the shipping cost it will be more than merchandise . I will NOT use Pay Pal anymore, it is a SHAME and a NEST of scammers working together and NOTHING for buyers !😡
Login to Me Too

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Just a quick update... PayPal offers to cover return shipping up to 45 AUD up to 8x per year... However... The instructions did not work nor does their app or case resolution... I'm now shut out, after adding tracking details. 

I've sent them the email below. Will update if I get my refund. I know this does not help those who ordered all 3 pieces of junk, which would cost $120 to return... Ugh. JH Mall is gaming PayPal and PayPal is not up to scratch.

Email:

I really expect more from PayPal.

The case is out of my control. I can not add any photos, nor is there anywhere to add my return shipping costs and information.

This is a beuracratic nightmare and a complete waste of time. Sort your OS out... 

My shipping cost was 33.50.

Please see attached photos and process a refund as soon as possible. I'm not fiddling around with the app etc etc again.

Regards,
Adrian
Login to Me Too

Tankabbotts9798
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in Australia, I ordered the truck excavator combo. 1 item arrived the truck, plastic rubbish. Filed a dispute escalated it and PayPal said send it back. It costs over $50 usd to send back I paid $72. PayPal are complicit in this scam by allowing a false account to trade through them. I have informed the Australian consumer competition commission regarding PayPals involvement and will be reporting the facts and posting on my social media accounts to ensure others are aware of the scam and how PayPal operates in this regard. I suggest everyone involved in the wncmore/JH mall scam do the same. This scam will not stop because PayPal are not willing to accept that they have allowed this to occur under their protection. It is clear the Chinese site has worked out the loophole in the system.
Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone of us who have been scammed need to also post on PayPal’s facebook page as well.
Login to Me Too

Tankabbotts9798
Contributor
Contributor
To my surprise PayPal has refund return shipping. I too am awaiting JH mall response to my return for my refund. My faith is nearly renewed in PayPal. Very disappointed that it came to this though, call centre staff are clearly not as informed on resolutions available in these situations. I basically got a too bad so sad attitude both time I called up. The ACCC said I had to use reminders available on PayPal before they would intervene/investigate. Stay tuned
Login to Me Too

Tankabbotts9798
Contributor
Contributor
Nil reply from seller. PayPal refunded plus shipping as I had 2 free returns still. Hasn’t solved the overall issue however I learnt from this.
Login to Me Too

PapaHans8
One of the biggest scammers with the help of PayPal
Login to Me Too

wisegal1981
Contributor
Contributor
The new website this scammer is running now is tumeyy.com. Also full of bad reviews saying scam. The previous wncmore.com we purchased from now redirects to tumeyy site! Is PayPal blind??? How can not see the scam this company is running.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.