JH Mall scam

Mikeshowers
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have figured out why Dan Schulman and PayPal still let JH Mall do business with them even after all of the complaints about them not honoring their own company policies and that is because PayPal is nothing but a big money laundering operation for terrorist organizations all over the world that's one of the reasons why when you call them with a problem you always get some liar from the middle east and they don't want to take care of the problem. I have came to that answer because after several attempts to contact Dan Schulman about his company and employees not wanting to resolve an issue of me wanting a refund and a return label to send this stuff that I ordered and JH Mall felt like they could send what ever they wanted to send to me and now going on the third month of trying to take care of issue I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau with no response from anyone that's the only logical answer is that they not only support terrorist and their thoughts but are helping them 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

missyjojangles
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! Inferior hair product & completely wrong colour. They are telling me it will cost over $20 for me to send back to them before they refund...if they ever do?
Login to Me Too

PatS44
Contributor
Contributor

I am having Ongoing problems with JH Mall. First, I created an order for vinyl gloves. Then I hit continue shopping so I could add alcohol wipes. They charged me for two (2) orders: one order for the gloves, and a second order for gloves and the wipes. I notified them via email (ha!!—that’s another horror story). Finally after back and forth arguing, they returned my money for the wrong order they snuck in.

Now, I am still waiting for the “right” order after originally being promised I would get it in 7-10 days.

They ignore my (6) requests for the tracking #. They refuse to send the items. I have asked for help from PayPal, but no help there. They tell me to wait until May 25th to give company “time to respond.”

What a joke. Seeing that mine is not the the first scam complaint to PayPal about this company and nothing has been done makes me see red!!  WHY PAYPAL DO YOU CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Login to Me Too

janeandy
Contributor
Contributor
agreed ! Paypal keep going in their favour so they're gonna keep on doing it ! As long as they provide a return address they are complying with paypals terms ! Doesnt matter it costs double what the item is worth that they sent ! Why should we be out of pocket ? Paypal sort this out !!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.