JCUUICY IHD 2 in 1 High Pressure Washer

Val24b
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone else get fooled into buying the above washer which is an absolute con. 
I will go through the process with pay pal to get my money back. It is near on useless. 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Lre
New Community Member
I did not order the Pressure Washer but I ordered a pull down clothes hanger for laundry room from a company that shows up on PayPal as jcuuicy IHD. They were supposed to send two white ones and I got only 1 in a dull silver color and just junky. I contacted the company thru the PayPal email asking to return item for a refund and got no response. I took my complaint to PayPal and just receIved notice they decided in favor of the seller— case closed, no explanation. I’m not ordering anything from a Chinese company from now on if I can help it. The trouble is the jcuuicy was not the name I originally ordered from. Disappointed with PayPal too.
Login to Me Too

Gibbo13
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Vortex Rug from Selenium, through Shopify. It turns out that they are apparently only ghost companies for jcuuicy Ltd, which apparently is based in China though I can't find details of them. They refused to reply to any email and sent a low quality product in a 12"×10" padded envelope, only after I reported them to PayPal. Surprised PayPal don't vet dodgy companies before dealing with them. Case is under review.
Login to Me Too

Gibbo13
Contributor
Contributor
That should read Selvenuk, not Selenium. Auto correct rubbish.
Login to Me Too

Abbyhoerr
Contributor
Contributor
I paid this company money today. They are a scam bc no email came confirming from them. Can you cancel payment please.
Login to Me Too

Gillamtracy
New Community Member
I ordered some food coverings never received them and this was not the company name I ordered through I have now put a dispute up tontgem
Login to Me Too

Barbie3838
Contributor
Contributor
Did PayPal ever settle this dispute. I, too, ordered this but never received it but was charged $17.98 for it!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.