J.Y.H Network technology co., LTD - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR EVER!!!!

AngryOUMom
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read through this online community before ordering from this vendor.  I spent $74 for (3) shirts.  The quality was horrendous and two of them had a very strange odor when you opened them from the plastic bag.  Needless to say, all I wanted to do was return these items but it took forever for this vendor to even respond to my request for a refund.  Then, they tell me that I had to send it all the way back to China, provided me with some Chinese letters as an address (which I have no way of confirming is even accurate) and then.. once they RECEIVE it in China, they will issue a refund.  Obviously, shipping to China is going to cost about the refund request AND there is no tracking available.  The return address on the package (that I still have) was a Delaware address.  I asked to return to that address instead so I could spend less and have tracking.  They offered me very low refund amounts to keep the crappy items.  I declined them all and asked Paypal to intervene.  They ruled in favor of this vendor!  I was willing to incur the cost of the shipping back to get my refund, but wanted to send to Delaware to make sure I had tracking - why was that not possible?  What is this Delaware sham address that they are using for shipping?  And.. How can Paypal rule in favor of this vendor in my case when I see all of the similar complaints here in this forum.  I am so angry with myself for not doing my due diligence and knowing that I was purchasing from a scam retailer but am just as angry that PayPal continues to provide services to this vendor and continues to side with them when there are any disputes.  I tried to respond to Paypal's closure of my case, but each time.. they decline my additional comments and state that any case regarding this transaction is closed.  I have to say, I will be thinking very long and hard about using Paypal services going forward. I have used them for years and this was the first dispute that I entered and am extremely disappointed in the results; especially when they have been made aware of the issues with this vendor. Shame on you Paypal!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.