Ive been thrown under the bus by PayPal

Thecheatedone
Contributor
Contributor
Why does pay pay protect fraudulent foreign merchant activity here in the USA ? ... 2 cases I’m involved in right now that the seller did not send what I ordered but PayPal is making me send these items back to China to get a refund? Very crooked !!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Thecheatedone
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal also told me over a week ago one of the cases was closed in my favor and the $55 would be put back into my account in 3-5 days ... now they are saying if If the China merchant doesn’t receive this item I did not order by tomorrow they will close the case in the merchants favor ... how wrong is that??
Login to Me Too

GimmeMyMoney2
New Community Member
I am going through the exact situation. These Chinese scammers are being protected by PayPal because of their horrible refund process. I was sent a return address written in Chinese. I asked for it to be sent to me translated, which I was told they requested from the scammer business. I’ve been waiting for a response so I could send back the piece of garbage that they sent me but I just got an email today and it’s THE SAME Chinese garbage. I am livid and feel like my money is being held hostage and PayPal is allowing scammers to get away with fraud.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.