Ive been cheated

Cheated2020
Contributor
Contributor
By providing proof the item was delivered. I did not receive the item and feel cheated. Because of this I am going to stop using Paypal for personal and business and urge my friends to do the same. I truly understand there are people that abuse systems, but I am not one of them and feel totally cheated out of my money ny both companies.
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheated2020 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jjcrews
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me but the post office told me that it was delivered to a totally different address than mine and it only weighed one ounce and a storage shed weighs more than that but siñce the merchant showed that it was sent even tho tracking number was associated with a different address they denied me PayPal are nothing but sçammer along with their merchantd
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Both companies?  PayPal is one company only. You give little detail and want a response. 

Login to Me Too

Cheated2020
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order in December for an item that never arrived. I sent and email to the seller and they stated I should wait a little longer. I waited and sent another email to the seller but did not receive a response. I then filed a claim with PayPal. PayPal contacted the seller, who stated they shipped the item. PayPal denied my claim without offering any proof of shipment. I did not receive the item. After doing some more research I believe the seller is sending people the wrong item purposely and PayPal endorses this. I will no longer be using PayPal for anything and I am closing my business accounts with them as we speak. If they will not protect my purchases I surely will no longer trust them with my money.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You ordered the item from China?  

Login to Me Too

Cheated2020
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I have ordered many items with out issue.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

75% of complaints here are about ordering from China. You order something and they ship a cheap lightweight plastic toy. They provide tracking and the package was delivered to another person or an imaginary address. 

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. People here buy $500 items for $49.95 and wonder why they get nothing.

Login to Me Too

Cheated2020
Contributor
Contributor
I hear you and understand. Thankful the items I purchased were not that expensive, but I felt confident with PayPal buyer protection. But my trust was misplaced.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chinese scammers know that PayPal will not refund money if they provide a tracking number. No one confirms that the address is the right one or that the weight of the package is incorrect. 

You learned a valuable gift about Chinese companies. Fortunately you didn’t lose that much. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.