cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items not as described

Highlighted
Contributor

Items not as described

Hi ,I purchased an oak barrel and dartboard unit for £30,received a cheap rubber dartboard costing about £1 ,raised a claim with PayPal ,and received a message from the seller saying I would have to ship the item back to China in 7 days to receive a refund ,,,now the address is in Chinese and it would cost over £25 to post ,surely PayPal are just letting Chinese companies rip off the public ,,anyone have any ideas what to do
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Items not as described

I'm having an issue too!  I ordered a screen expander and received a cell phone holder. Yep, it needs to be shipped back to China which would cost $17.25. I asked for help on PayPal in their chat and still no response. I sent message at 4 pm they responded at 10pm with send tracking info. I responded back I did not mail it yet since it was way too much to chip back and the address to return was in Chinese. I am still waiting for a reply at noon time the next day. Anyone else actually get answers or get their money back? I need to mail the item out by tomorrow in order to be eligible for the return of my money.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Items not as described

My return address was also in Chinese and it had to be back in a riddiculously short time (5 days) given it took over 4 weeks for them to send a foam dart board doubt it would get back to them in time anyway. ALL PART OF THE SCAM!!!