Items not as described

Catdaft
Contributor
Contributor
Hi ,I purchased an oak barrel and dartboard unit for £30,received a cheap rubber dartboard costing about £1 ,raised a claim with PayPal ,and received a message from the seller saying I would have to ship the item back to China in 7 days to receive a refund ,,,now the address is in Chinese and it would cost over £25 to post ,surely PayPal are just letting Chinese companies rip off the public ,,anyone have any ideas what to do
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shmomof2

I'm having an issue too!  I ordered a screen expander and received a cell phone holder. Yep, it needs to be shipped back to China which would cost $17.25. I asked for help on PayPal in their chat and still no response. I sent message at 4 pm they responded at 10pm with send tracking info. I responded back I did not mail it yet since it was way too much to chip back and the address to return was in Chinese. I am still waiting for a reply at noon time the next day. Anyone else actually get answers or get their money back? I need to mail the item out by tomorrow in order to be eligible for the return of my money.

Login to Me Too

Catdaft
Contributor
Contributor
My return address was also in Chinese and it had to be back in a riddiculously short time (5 days) given it took over 4 weeks for them to send a foam dart board doubt it would get back to them in time anyway. ALL PART OF THE SCAM!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.