Items brought on facebook

Hen3
Contributor
Contributor
Brought an item on Facebook and sent the seller money using use to a friend didn’t received the item report the seller to Facebook ... they telling me to get PayPal yo refunded the money PayPal have rejected my claim I’m soo fuming totally disgusted by PayPal don’t think I will be using PayPal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hen3 wrote:
Brought an item on Facebook and sent the seller money using use to a friend didn’t received the item report the seller to Facebook ... they telling me to get PayPal yo refunded the money PayPal have rejected my claim I’m soo fuming totally disgusted by PayPal don’t think I will be using PayPal

You sent funds via 'friends and family' payment for goods which has no buyer protection? You would be covered if you sent funds as a goods and services payment. Not Paypal's fault. This is in their Buyer Protection policy that you have to send payment as goods and services. If you funded the payment with credit card, file a chargeback with your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.