Items Not as Described

OldRoy
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone else buy from newtronserviceteam and not get the right merchandise?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

tammyc121
Contributor
Contributor
I did. And they said what they can do is 40%, take it or leave it
Login to Me Too

galvarezhn
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue

<removed> it´s a scam.

I bought two table desks valued in USD 35, and after 4 months they sent a USD 5 valued piece, a thicket in paypal, and a mail claim they sent this answer:

Dear Customer,
We are sorry for the problem of the product. Please do not take any further action, we will try our best to satisfy you.
After our checking and checking, we are sorry to find that it is the shippers who mistook the batch of the products due to the hot sale reasons, so you have received the wrong item.
We offer you 2 solutions.
1) We will give you full refund or, we can reship it to you, but please help us to return the goods which is the evidence of mistake on request of shipper. Please offer us the tracking number of returning goods and picture of the delivery receipt and package after you return the package. We will arrange it based on your request after we received it.
It is a cumbersome and exhausting process as you can see it is international trade. And we are sorry that we just can cover your returning fee that is not over USD8, please kindly check the shipping fees to China before you send it back (maybe over $30). We beg your forgiveness for this case, since we also lost a lot for this terrible case.
2) For saving your time, how about we give you a 60% refund as our compensation, you can keep the product or give it to other, if it can use. And we really hope to get your kind understanding.
Which solution do you choose? Waiting for your reply.
Have a good day  Really it´s a planned scam method to force you to buy not usable things.

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a telescope that was supposed to be able to see the craters on the moon ( as in their ad),& cost me over $50, yet when it arrived, I was shocked beyond belief as it was more like a $1 child's toy. I contacted them & they said they would refund me 25% of my money & I can sell it on. I told them this is not acceptable, & wanted a 100% refund. They agreed as long as I sent it back to them, & would cost me $30 to send it back, yet it cost them just 6$ to send it to me. I am in the process of taking them & PayPal to court. Okay, it is just a small amount of money, but it is the principle. Customers are being scammed  by both, these companies & PayPal.   I have vowed never to use PayPal again. They want shutting down.

Login to Me Too

Kimnguyen2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Michael,

I replied to the other comment that you had. I just want to make sure that I agree with you 200%. I will be with you on the court. Just let me know.  

Best,

Kim 

Login to Me Too

LolaAmor
Contributor
Contributor
I’m currently in a long dispute about this. I ordered 2 shoes storage drawers and received 2 random plastic shoe horns smh I’m **bleep** because I ordered these storage drawers since July, I’ve been disputing with PayPal since early Sept and my resolution date has been pushed several times still going on smh I regret trying to order from this site that I now can’t even find smh
Login to Me Too

OldRoy
Contributor
Contributor

It's more trouble than it is worth. If you ordered off of Facebook, don't do that. There too many scams there. Tophatter is better but still a risk. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Roby661
I received a little usb lamp for reading, not the lamp I payed for!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.