Items Not Sent

TDunbar
Contributor
Contributor

I made two purchases with a seller within 10 minutes of one another. The first order was sent immediately. The second showed no action, I emailed them and kept getting a mailer Daemon and hoped they were shipping everything at once. When the first order arrived and none of the second order was in the package, I tried to reach out to them again through their website and found that the email address there was also no good. I filed a dispute and they sent out a tracking number for another package. That package is en route but it shows they are only shipping half of the order and they are unsure when they can fulfill the rest of the order. What is my next course of action?    

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @TDunbar,

This is a really good question. If you don't receive the full order that you paid for, you can change your dispute from "item not received"  to "not as described." By changing the reason for the case, we can then work with you and the seller to potentially issue a partial refund for the portion of the order they are unable to fulfill. In order to change the case reason, you'll want to contact customer support, and if needed, you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. Support is also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

TDunbar
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.