Items Not Received

FlowerChild2
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone please help me with getting a refund on items not received? I purchased hand sanitizer from myhand.xyz. I received a very weird purchase confirmation. I realized that this website was a scam. After I paid of course, har har. I sent emails cancelling within 5 min. They never answer. Yeah, bc it's a scam. I opened a dispute and escalated. This was March 7th I've been trying to get refunded. Today my case is closed, not in my favor. What is the point of purchasing via PayPal if they do nothing for you anyway. Any advice? Tyia.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @FlowerChild2, it really is my heavy heart knowing that you did not receive your item and worse, the case was closed in seller's favor. However, I am glad that I was able to see your post so I can give you some insights and help you with possible resoultion. Since we don't have your account pulled up as this is a public community forum, I have to assume that your seller was able to provide a tracking number that shows delivered. Please understand that we will ultimately rely on the tracking number provided. However, we can't stop from there if the buyer is still claiming that they haven't received the item yet, and the buyer can still appeal. What you can do next, assuming that you were given a tracking number, kindly contact the shipping company to find the whereabouts of your parcel or to check if your street address is even on the address label. If the ship to address is not yours, get it in writing from the shipping office and appeal your dispute along with this evidence. Otherwise, PayPal will still rule against you even though you did not receive your item since seller provided proof of delivery. ***Note: it is not necessary for the documents to provide the actual delivery address, rather confirmation it was not delivered to your address as intended.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.