Items I purchased were sent to my previous address

temp20201125c
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased two (non eBay) items from an individual with a PayPal account, on two different dates September 2 and September 9. I recently contacted the indIvidual about my items being shipped because they had not arrived yet. It turns out the seller shipped them combined shipping/packaging to my previous address in California instead of my current address in Texas. Each one of the transactions on the 2nd and the 9th both have different addresses in the PayPal transaction details. One has my old address and the other has my current address and the older transaction actually has the current address where the newer transaction has my old address. Ultimately I lost my items because they were shipped to my old address and I would like to see what I can do about getting my money back on both items. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20201125c 

The address shows when you checkout to pay for an item, if its incorrect then you click on change to change it.

The seller has to send to the paypal registered address at the time that you pay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20201125c
Contributor
Contributor
Here’s the thing, when I purchased the item on the 2nd the PayPal address was up to date w/ my current address here in Texas. So when I went to buy something from him again on the 9th (one week later) it never crossed my mind that my new primary address would be my previous address in California. How does that make sense?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.