Item was never delivered

VWgolf2002
Contributor
Contributor

Help! I bought an item using PayPal and it was never delivered. It was delivered to some other address and because it was signed for I have lost my claim/refund and PayPal will not listen to me! I have lost nearly £400!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VWgolf2002

Have you spoken to customer services? Only tracking should show as delivered to your registered paypal address, if not then............

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR press '0' OR just say the word 'Agent' repeatedly.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Failing that if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VWgolf2002
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the quick reply. I managed to get through to PayPal over the phone and the case has been reopened. The guy on the phone was really informative so fingers crossed I’ll get my refund. I’ll let you know how things go.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VWgolf2002

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

VWgolf2002
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like PayPal have **bleep** me over again! Seller won the case saying the item was delivered even though there was no evidence! The item was delivered elsewhere and I have evidence showing this but PayPal do not want to know! How does that work and where do I go from here? Cheers
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VWgolf2002

1. Chargeback via your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way.

2. Small claims court action against the seller OR the delivery company dependent on who made the mistake.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.