Item that cannot be delivered

PieBerry248
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from eBay from a seller in Korea around April this year. The seller provided me 2 tracking numbers (I didn't realise there was a 2nd tracking number till recently). The tracking on the first number is stated that it is delivered to an address in Korea, but afterwards there was a cancellation of acceptance (I checked on PayPal it just states cancelled). The 2nd tracking number was stated that it could not be found in the carrier's system. I am really confused as to what is happening here.

I asked the seller to check with Korea Post but the seller keeps saying that my country (Singapore) is closed due to the coronavirus, but last I checked with SingPost we are still able to accept packages from Korea.

Also if I were to open a PayPal dispute for this would it help with my case?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @PieBerry248 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

We actually rely on the tracking number provided to make our final decision to a case. If tracking number could not be found in the carrier's system, then the case should be closed in your favor.

You may now want to open a non-receipt case against your seller. For your reference, please click the link/s below.

What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase? 

What are PayPal disputes and claims? 

I can’t resolve the transaction issue with my seller/buyer on PayPal. How do I escalate a dispute to... 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.