cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item sent with click and collect but not recieved

New Community Member

Item sent with click and collect but not recieved

The item was sent to an Argos Click and Collect address - the item wasn't picked up and subsequently returned to the seller yet I neither have the item or a refund which goes against both eBay's and PayPal's terms of user services for your money back guarantee, it's been exactly a month since purchase and I've spoken to various representatives and I have tried to contact the seller but no one is interested or helping, I have made a case with PayPal but they keep telling me the seller has provided tracking details but aren't even looking at my side of the case and how I dont even have the item!!! I would just like my money back as I am fed up with the service I have received from PayPal, eBay and the actual seller. Any help would be appreciated as I physically cant afford to lose this money.

2 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Item sent with click and collect but not recieved

@raj7

Offer the seller extra postage to send the item again for you, but this time make sure you collect it.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Re: Item sent with click and collect but not recieved

Argos say they dont have the item, the seller doesnt want to contact me, i dont even want the item anymore i just want my money back.