Item sent with click and collect but not recieved

raj7
New Community Member

The item was sent to an Argos Click and Collect address - the item wasn't picked up and subsequently returned to the seller yet I neither have the item or a refund which goes against both eBay's and PayPal's terms of user services for your money back guarantee, it's been exactly a month since purchase and I've spoken to various representatives and I have tried to contact the seller but no one is interested or helping, I have made a case with PayPal but they keep telling me the seller has provided tracking details but aren't even looking at my side of the case and how I dont even have the item!!! I would just like my money back as I am fed up with the service I have received from PayPal, eBay and the actual seller. Any help would be appreciated as I physically cant afford to lose this money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@raj7

Offer the seller extra postage to send the item again for you, but this time make sure you collect it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

raj7
New Community Member

Argos say they dont have the item, the seller doesnt want to contact me, i dont even want the item anymore i just want my money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.