cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item sent to buyer but now claiming he hasn’t received even though it’s marked as delivered

Highlighted
Contributor

Item sent to buyer but now claiming he hasn’t received even though it’s marked as delivered

Hi, I’m really struggling here. Someone purchased a pair of shoes from me via Instagram and PayPal. They’ve purchased and then as soon as it was delivered they have filed a claim suggesting they haven’t received even though the item was tracked to the address they sent. They don’t reply on the resolution page so I messaged them on Instagram as well as their friend who messaged us on both my personal and private accounts. Also, my friend who I run the account with sent a message on his account and we just keep getting blocked. They uploaded images as you can on the resolution centre but they are just random photos. Is there anything I should do? Should I raise this to PayPal? Or should I escalate the case further. Many thanks
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Item sent to buyer but now claiming he hasn’t received even though it’s marked as delivered

@dawud6162 

even though the item was tracked to the address they sent. 

I hope that address was the registered address of the buyer at the time of payment or you won't be covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.