Item returned by courier and payed by PayPal but shop denying receipt of item

Binosusan
New Community Member
I am in dire straits , I bought a jacket from sports direct paid with PayPal and was sent from the Uk to Ireland and I didn't like the product and returned using a courier they used by creating a return label , a month and half later after arguing with them to issue my refund I approached PayPal and I was asked to provide proof of postage . I gave photo of receipt of courier posted on 11th of March and label printed but 1 week later after complaining to PayPal I am informed by PayPal that I didn't provide evidence of postage and was denied the claim . I don't understand what more evidence I should provide ? Maybe of me handing over the courier to the company ? I posted the item on 11th march and gave tracking information and receipt of postage which has tracking and label created to post the item so it has the exact address showing where it went . When I asked sports direct about my package I have been blocked by them . What do I do? Who do I turn to ? PayPal has let me down as well . I am out of country due to a family emergency and unable to contact PayPal and looking to the community for help .
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.