Item purchased caused extended damage

swenner
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a laptop adapter (specific to my laptop brand/model/ etc.)  through Ebay. I plugged into my laptop -which it felt a little snug, so I assumed it was because it was brand new. I had unplugged it days later to use laptop in another room and the end piece of adapter pulled my charging pin right out of my laptop charging port--which leaves me now with a broken laptop!!!  The seller is only wanting to wanting to refund money for the adapter and is not acknowledging that their product was either labeled wrong/defective, etc. and their communication emails are not aligned with the issue. On top of that they put on Ebay that I had requested a cancelation of product, which I did not.  I asked the seller to resolve the issue with their product breaking my laptop.

Does anyone know if Paypal can step in and  help me resolve this issue with the seller to make the seller help pay for a new laptop?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.