Item not working when it arrived They admit they are faulty

Jacquelineiris
New Community Member

The Silent dog clippers I bought were not working when they came, I contacted them right away and they said to send photo which I did, I did not hear from them so contacted them again and they asked for another photo which I sent they then replied that sometimes their factory sends out faulty items and if I send the clippers back  (I pay postage) they will send me another set. Why should I have to pay when they admit that they have sent faulty clippers out in the first place, and what should I do?

Jacky Cashmore

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacquelineiris 

If you open a dispute and paypal find in your favour then you would still have to return them (trackable to prove delivery) before you got a refund.

Although paypal would reimburse you for some of the costs if you have activated the 'return shipping on us' option IF available in your country.

As you haven't added your country to your paypal community account OR said in a post what country you are in then i can't post that link for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacquelineiris 

If you open a dispute and paypal find in your favour then you would still have to return them (trackable to prove delivery) before you got a refund.

Although paypal would reimburse you for some of the costs if you have activated the 'return shipping on us' option IF available in your country.

As you haven't added your country to your paypal community account OR said in a post what country you are in then i can't post that link for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.