Item not recieved even though it says delivered

jj176
New Community Member

I'm not sure what to do so looking for advice.  I purchased 3 masks from a shady dealer on ebay on 4/1.  I was supposed to receive them by 4/9.  After 2 weeks, I reached out to the seller because the tracking number provided was still saying Acceptance Pending.  On 4/20 I logged a paypal dispute and it was recently closed because the seller finally shipped the product on 5/10.  However, I STILL HAVE NOT RCVD ANYTHING even though it says it has been delivered.  I've been to the post office and talked to them on the phone and they were unable to locate the package.  They sent me a vendor letter confirming this.  Paypal did not rule in my favor and I have no way to appeal the decision.  What happens next?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gretchenmarie
New Community Member

I had the exact same thing happen. How do they get UPS tracking to say it was delivered? It was not! It says it was signed for at the front desk (I live in a residence) by someone named Dalton (I don't even know anyone named Dalton). I have a doorbell camera and there was nothing delivered that day. I am so angry. Is there any recourse? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.