Item not received

Xshelbz
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased a table online Said they dilivered it but did not receive and could not track with provided tracking number Was in contact with them they said they’d sendme another table or offered me 50% back so I went with send me another one Didn’t even send me a tracking number this time and by the time I was done harassing them for one and they sent it to me apparently my order was delivered a week prior but in fact did not receive again In contact again... they offered me to send another or 30% of my money back I wanted a full refund as I ordered back start of feb and it’s currently half way through may. They offered me 35% I refused I got nothing I want my full refund. They now are refusing to contact me anymore. I opened a dispute And nothings happened it’s been a week and they are supposed to be reviewing and collecting info. What’s my next step I don’t want my claim closed on me with no further action How do I get my money back
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

HurricaneZzz
Contributor
Contributor

Provide all chats between you and the seller, including transaction and refund records, and provide these to PayPal to file a dispute and raise a claim

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HurricaneZzz 

Paypal take no notice of any chats / emails or anything else, in the case of non dispute its down to the tracking number only.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xshelbz 

Open a dispute for non receipt > escalate to a claim and wait.

If you lose then........

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.