Item not received

louise2222
Contributor
Contributor
The item I ordered that I raised a dispute over as I had not received it PayPal closed my case saying it had been delivered and provided a tracking number which apparently was delivered not to me it was not, the tracking number related to someone else's parcel as when I looked further my postcode didn't match that parcel, so they took the sellers random tracking number for a parcel for someone else, I have now had a tracking number for my parcel that was dispatched 2 days after I had supposedly received my parcel that was 3 weeks ago ...still no parcel but I can't reopen the dispute as according to PayPal I have received it !!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@louise2222 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TommyTevi
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Hi sir,could you help with my case?I have made a post,please help!
Login to Me Too

louise2222
Contributor
Contributor
Have you tried getting in touch with royal mail impossible, what ever was delivered to where ever is clearly not my parcel, when I check the tracking number then click parcel not received my postcode doesn't match the one on the parcel, I have received an email from the seller apparently my parcel was despatched 2 days after if was apparently delivered, and provided a tracking number which it not the one that they provided PayPal ! That was 3 weeks ago guess what still no parcel
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.