Item not received

Chief3c1
New Community Member
I filed a complaint because I never received my item. PayPal contacted the seller, and a tracking number was provided. PayPal dropped the complaint. I never received the item, a 12 foot Kayak, supposedly shipped USPS, (USPS does not ship Kayaks), so it was all bogus. I tried to file another complaint with PayPal, but they just say the case was resolved, because of the shipping number. Help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Chief3c1,

I'm sorry to hear that the item was not received. Does the tracking information include the weight of the item? If not, are you able to request that information from the shipper? If you have that information and it is inconsistent with the item that was supposed to be delivered, I recommend reaching out to customer service with that new information and request that it be reviewed.

I hope this helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.