Item not received

rdcedro
Contributor
Contributor

hi paypal team and paypal community, I bought a digital good Google Cloud coupon from this seller named <removed>, and I paid $200 for it. But I haven't received it until now. I should have received it by now because it is digital. Though I can contact him through skype, he has many reasons like: it's holiday, his adwords account is connected to it, etc. And then he admitted to me that the account wasn't his and he said he will refund me. But until now he is not refunding me. This is stressing me out, since for me this is a big amount of money. I just want a refund. I asked for a refund but he is not replying yet. So now I am just asking for it to be refunded to me. If you want any proof that the seller did not send it to me yet, I will send screenshots of our conversation upon request.

Also, I made a report by sending a message in Resolution Center, but it all did was send my message to the seller instead to the Paypal team. Please take a look at this concern..

Here is the details of the transaction:
<removed>

Thanks team and community

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @rdcedro,

Welcome to our Community!

I understand this can be a frustrating time. Unfortunately, we cannot take any direct action on accounts or provide specific information through contacts on this Community Forum for data protection reasons.

In this case, I would suggest you escalate the case to a claim as explained here. Once it is escalated PayPal will review the case and will ask the seller to provide compelling evidence that the service has been provided. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.