Item not received dispute - help needed.

LisaLisa1985
New Community Member

A couple of days before Christmas I received an empty Asos parcel. It should of contained a oversized hoodie and 2 hats. 1 the bag was so small it wouldn't of fitted a hoodie and 2 the bag was completely ripped with a Hermes tape trying to hold it together. Paypal changed my dispute from item not received to item not described. Asos have agreed a full refund when i return the items. There are no items to return am literally going around in circles. Anyone got any advice? Do i return the empty bag? 

Thanks 

Lisa

xx

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LisaLisa1985 

Does the merchant and PayPal understand that the packaging was damaged/torn during shipping and the items ordered were missing? Did you make this clear in your dispute? 

If not, contact customer service:

1. Go to: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations
  3. Click Disputes
  4. Click Dispute a payment
  5. Click Message Us, or Call us after the "This information might help" box or use the green box Message Us box that may pop up 

If you're not making headway, then forego the PayPal dispute and do a chargeback if you paid by credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.