Item not received and Paypal close my case PP-D-96250434. Why????

DanielDionisi
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon, I hope you can help me with my case. On November 27 I made a purchase for $ 460 at Power City Meter (a business that I have already bought from several times before). They shipped the item through USPS and the package never reached the freight forward company that I use to receive all the merchandise that I buy for my clients (freight forward company with which I have worked for 5 years and with which it has never been lost a package).

The USPS tracking number says the item was delivered to zip code 33166 but does not say exactly where the package was dropped off. The seller "washes his hands" saying that the package was delivered and that the fault lies with the freight forward. During the chat I had with the seller I told him that if he was so sure that USPS had delivered the item in the correct way that he would show me proof of that (a signature, a photo, whatever) but his only proof is what it says the tracking number (which from past experiences I am certain that the USPS delivered the package in zone 33166 but to another address). I don't understand why Paypal closed my claim without even taking my arguments into account, Paypal only believes the seller and a tracking number that does not guarantee 100% that the package has been delivered to the correct address.

Where is the supposed support of Paypal for us as users?

What can I do in this case? Calling Paypal on the phone and talking to a customer service agent is impossible, there is always a recording that says they can't tie up my call. Or should I contact American Express and explain my problem?

My intention has never been to get my money back, I need the item to deliver it to my client. Thanks to those of you who took the time to read my issue.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.