Item not delivered-purchase not showing up in transaction history. Scam?

acrounse
Contributor
Contributor
I recently made a purchase on June 25th which was paid through paypal. A day or two later I then received an email from the seller through paypal saying that package had shipped and was provided with a tracking number. However, when I clicked on the tracking number it said my item was already delivered on June 22nd which is before I even purchased it. I now don’t know what to do because the transaction isn’t even showing up in my paypal history. Any advice on how to go about this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bamaboy473
New Community Member

I ordered a pool pump Friday afternoon from California, never heard from Seller despite 7 attempts of phone/text/email.     PP had already processed payment without even an order in place.    I filed a claim and PP denied it, saying that Seller had provided UPS tracking information.      The UPS site showed  delivery on Monday, which is impossible since shipping large package from California to Alabama takes a lot longer than a weekend.     

I also saw that the package weight was 4.5 pounds, and a pool pump weighs 40 pounds.   It was a fraud tracking number

Filed another claim and got automatically denied because proof of delivery, so what to do now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.