Item not delivered by BCE

Scholtenjill
New Community Member
Hi! I’m hoping someone can help answer my question... I ordered something through EBay, and the item was shipped (assuming it was actually shipped) using a carrier called Blue Care Express. I have never heard of them before, but I have found that numerous people on eBay have had this same problem. They also rate low on Trust Pilot and similar sites. Anyway, my problem is that BCE issued a tracking number, and reported it delivered it all in one day. The item was not delivered. I was home at the time of delivery, and I have looked all around my house (plus nearby houses). I have written to the seller 4 times since, with no response! The seller also won’t tell me where it was shipped from, because their listing just a says they ship from “multiple locations”. But I still doubt it could arrive in one day. According to eBay, it was delivered, because a tracking number was used, that states it was delivered, so I can’t get my money back. I filed a complaint with the FTC, but I still don’t know how to get my money back. Would PayPal be able to help, or would they tell me the same thing as eBay? Has anyone else had the same issue with BCE? I used PayPal for my transaction, but the payment was taken using my credit card. Should I go to my credit card company instead? I would love any suggestions anyone has for how I can get my refund. Thanks so much!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scholtenjill 

Read this:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Bluecare-Express-Needs-To-Go/m-p/30292747/highlight/t...

Contact your credit card company.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

cliftonvillekid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There, Had very similar problem with a UK seller supposedly using Bluecare express. I was denied a refund by Ebay who advised I go to PayPal. They in turn refused a refund, both saying because the seller provided a tracking number !! An absolute farce that doesn't care about the buyer at all. Similar 4 attempts to contact Blucare Express who just don't respond at all.

They need to be named and shamed

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.