Item not delivered but tracking says it was

laniemae0811

I ordered an item it said it would take about 13 days to get to me on the website and the day after it says it was delivered on the tracking but the history of tracking says it was shipped even before I placed the order and I have not received it. I filed a dispute is there any chance I could win it?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Alignment
New Community Member
I had the same problem with another seller. Ordered on June 13, 2020. Tracking says delivered May 20, 2020. How the hell is a delivery made before an order. I tried to dispute it, just got a response and says this matter has been dismissed. If they are gonna support scammers, then they are scammers themselves.
Login to Me Too

Lanner
New Community Member
I filed a dispute for unauthorized charge also because I was charged more than what was told AND it said it was delivered the same day and my dispute was denied and closed.
Login to Me Too

John363
Contributor
Contributor

I had an item which tracking said was going round in circles in China. I put in a dispute with Paypal and copied in all the emails etc. Suddenly, the seller trots out a different tracking number which showed the item as delivered.
However, what this tracking number didn't show was the recipient's address or any details about the parcel.
paypal decided against me. Fortunately, my credit card decided otherwise.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.