Item not as described

Leosgma
New Community Member

I made a purchase online and received the items. I used their size guide before making purchase. EVERYTHING was WAY too small. The XL vest purchased for my women's medium size body would not even come close to zipping! There was no invoice or return directions in package. I reached out to seller they did respond asking for more details and they would then see what they could do to make it right. I responded and waited, and waited. 8 days of crickets waited. I escalated to Paypal. They are now waiting for a response from seller. More crickets. What happens if they do not respond? Will paypal find in my favor? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leosgma 

If they don't respond then yes paypal probably will and you hopefully won't have to return the goods BUT if they respond then you may have to return the goods trackable (hopefully not to somewhere like China where most tat comes from) before you get a refund so i hope you have activated the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.