Item not as described

Lorarn92
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased shoes from CMH Network Technology definitely not as described.  But after reading the complaints I think Ill cut my losses before it costs me more money. Goodwill donation coming up

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@Lorarn92,

If you received an item that is significantly not as described, I recommend filing a dispute on the transaction.  

- Randy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lorarn92 

Shoes sold by a company called "CMH Network Technology"...oookay.....probably not what the site is called but still odd nonetheless.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@Lorarn92,

If you received an item that is significantly not as described, I recommend filing a dispute on the transaction.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Randy...

I filed a dispute with PayPal.  They closed it because I couldn't meet all of CMH's demands before their (PayPal's) window closed despite my informing them that to return a 6 oz item to China with tracking (the company's demand) would cost $84.  To do anything less would leave me without proof of return.  So I'd be out even more money, as just an ordinary return shipment would have cost almost as much as I paid for the merchandise ($29).  😠

Login to Me Too

Dc1971
New Community Member
I have opened a dispute. PayPal is a joke. You're not protected.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.