Item not as described

DavidF23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I would like to solve something I bought a digital product and it wasn't as described, when I was buying the product at the description of the product was something like "this product is lifetime", yeah great but after I joined the group I recognized they are saying there that my order number is after some of their line and my product isn't lifetime but I will need to pay some amount I think every 6 months to use it. Well I was kinda angry about that, because if they changed their mind they should've change it on website also.. But ok, what really made me angry is their Support. They've promised they will update info before some date, but they didn't, they didn't even respond or anything. After that I said I will open dispute, I mistakenly choosed "non authorized payment" and it was declined, an seller of that product have blocked my access to my product after that so I cannot use it anymore... Seller wants to get screenshots of paypal emails and stuff so he restore can restore my key, but I don't know where can I get that and since then He is not responding.  I lost 115$ now but they havent lost anything since its digital product. I want to restore my key or my money back. Paypal isn't responding to my emails and on twitter they said they will contact me and nothing from then.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.