Item not as described shipped from China

Trinity65
Contributor
Contributor

I have an open dispute in the Resolution Center because a Chinese Vendor sent me items purchased in a size Medium for adult males that clearly are sized for children.  The package arrived with a shipping label from Delaware.  The Seller will refund if I ship back to China which is cost prohibitive.  I am trying to respond to the Vendor but they want a shipping tracking number.  When I wrote the dispute I was clear that I will ship to the Delaware address but not to China.  It is ridiculous that I am not permitted to respond unless I have a tracking number.  I googled the company and learned that so many people are complaining that they too, received items "Not As Described" and are having to ship to China.  We all know they offer refund only if we ship to China because it is a solution that sounds equitable not not feasible.  I am waiting to see how PayPal will respond to me wanting to answer the Chinese Vendor.  At this point I am out $70.00 for garbage.  The items, while not sized correctly, would be an embarrassment to donate to Goodwill because they are poor quality.  I understand that PayPal is  not responsible for costs incurred to buyers in returning products, but PayPal is responsible for fostering relationships with legitimate vendors.  And this Chinese Vendor needs to be dropped.  The company name is Icoonoo.  Look them up and see others having the same problem.  Stay away from Icoonoo.com

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.