Item not 100% in original condition

ScarleRose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I bought a luxury bag from a 3rd party seller in December. I haven't used the bag but the tag was removed since it was purchased a few months ago. Now, I was informed by other shoppers that the bags sold by the sellers are counterfeit. Paypal requested that I return the product but I am concern since it doesn't have a tag anymore. Will the seller be able to dispute my claim and reject my return? If so, how do I make sure that I don't lose my money and potentially the product? Please help 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Julz07
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @ScarleRose, Im really sorry to hear that you received a counterfeit item. As long as you follow paypals intruction on how and where to return the item, then you will be eligible with our buyer protection program. Paypal will also ask for a document showing that item is truly a counterfeit item, this document will be a compelling evidence to support your case. Hope this one give you a peace of mind. Julz07
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.